Last Revised: May 25, 2018
Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand the following:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use information we collect
- How we share information we collect
- How we store and secure information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you. Your choices include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you. If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
Where we provide the Services under contract with an organization (for example your employer) that organization controls the information processed by the Services. For more information, please refer to our Notice to End Users.
- How we integrate our products and services. We’re always improving our products and services to give you the best possible experience. The updates to our policy describe the tools we’ve built to make our products smarter and allow you to move seamlessly from one product to another.
- More control over your information. We make it easy for you to control the information you provide to us. Our policy explains how you can make choices about your information, and the measures we’ve put in place to keep your information secure.
- Improved explanation of administrator tools. The updated policy clarifies our relationship to all users and explains the tools available to administrators of these users.