Frederick, MD – Full-time
Proposal Software, Inc (PSI) serves many different industries of the corporate world and has done so since 1994, but don’t let that stuffy intro scare you. We have a culture that exudes energy, grit, intelligence, and competition. Oh yes, we love to win. If this sounds like the attitude of a Silicon Valley empire, you’d be correct. Except about the location. Our home office is in Frederick, MD.
The selected candidate(s) for this position will join a fast-paced and high-performance workplace with friendly, tireless peers who will help you succeed. And, in turn, you will help them succeed. This opportunity will only fit a talented, hungry, team-oriented, professional with a passion for customer success.
As you might guess, we can’t offer this position to just anybody. In addition to your experience, skills, communication style, and a portfolio of your abilities—we will also test you. You will interview with individuals that represent every aspect of our company to ensure the right fit. If this has piqued your interest rather than frighten you, keep reading.
Our Business Ecosystem
We serve large, business-to-business (B2B) enterprises. Our customers use our industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) product to efficiency manage and complete their high-volume requests for proposals (RFP) and proposal completion. This enables our customers to succeed and the only thing PSI loves more than winning is customer success.
This is where you come in. Just picture it.
The marketing team attracts a potential customer, perhaps with a witty blog. Next, the salesperson receives an email from a manager who wants to learn more about our product and within days—closes the deal. The implementation team steps in to onboard the new customer. And, at last, the customer success team owns the post-sale success and the facilitation of a long-term, strategic partnership. As a Customer Success Associate (CSA), you will check in with our customers and ensure that our software assists them to achieve their unique business goals.
Success in this CSA position will require you to walk a fine line between relationship-building and sales, which requires a delicate touch. Our clients work in various industries and while that adds excitement, it also brings unique challenges and requests for how our product should evolve to better suit their needs. You will act as the catalyst for change between the customer and the product team, helping decipher which enhancements and new features will have the most impact. All of this leads to our success metric for CSAs. Our formula for CSA success includes customer satisfaction, customer renewals, and facilitation of incremental sales.
- Stewardship of contract execution and renewal for assigned accounts by acting as the lead point of contact
- Ownership of satisfaction in all client communications, compliance on deliverables and conflict resolutions
- Synthesizing and communicating account status information in Salesforce.com
- Communicating requests in ways that help PSI Product/Service teams execute efficiently on behalf of your customers
- Identification of expansion opportunities
- Periodic reporting on accounts status via meetings, calls and updates
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with the key personnel in assigned accounts
- 1+ years success in account management, sales, or customer success role is a plus – but will consider entry-level candidates with the right soft-skills to be successful
- Ability to drive team-based execution of tasks
- Data-centric decision making and problem-solving skills
- Experience or desire to work in a fast-paced or newly formed organization
- Excited about being a customer advocate
- com experience a plus
- Casual office, no attitudes, no drama
- Work with an amazing team
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive benefits package
- This position will report to the VP of Customer Success
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience